Samuel J. Germinaro, JD, CPA
Shareholder & Director, Tax Department
Sam earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Pittsburgh; then pursued his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. His background in both accounting and law provides Markovitz Dugan & Associates clients with expertise in the areas of tax, tax planning and estate planning.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Tax compliance
- Estate planning
- Business acquisitions
- Business structuring
- Tax consulting
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Business Administration
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants